Click Login at the top right and enter your universal ID/password to view courses.
If you are accessing courses from outside the district, your browser's pop-up blocker must be disabled for this site. (PC's in the district have this policy added by default.) Add "webfarm.adams12.org" to exceptions. Click here for help.
Is "enroll" spelled wrong? On the left toolbar under Settings, click My Profile Settings > Edit Profile, and set Language to "English - United States (en_us)".
Access online training and enroll for a course:
1. Open any browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox for PC, Firefox or Safari for Mac).
2. Go to epd.adams12.org.
3. In the upper right corner, click Login, enter your universal ID and password.
4. On the left navigation bar, click Site Home.
5. The list of Departments or Applications offering ePD courses displays in the center of the screen.
6. Click the correct department or application.
7. There may be multiple courses within that department. Click the course name.
8. Click the Enroll Me button.
9. Start the training.
Access enrolled courses:
1. Go to epd.adams12.org
2. Click Login at the top right, and sign in with your universal ID and password
3. The first screen displays "My Home > Course Overview," with a list of all of your currently-enrolled courses.
4. Click the name of the course to go straight in, bypassing all of the navigation from the first set of instructions.
To enroll in a new course, follow the first set of instructions.